Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blogging it up = my first post!

Ok so I wasn't sure what my first post should be, so I thought I'd just say a few words about our Lord.

I know everyday life can be exhausting, stressful and even scary. But, we have to remember not to get sucked into all the chaos and unneeded worries of this world.(which I struggle with too often)  Today I just want you to be reminded that you can trust in your Father. Know that even in the most hectic crazy(nothings going your way) times, that He is by your side.  He is there.  Just give all the stresses of the day to Him.  He will be more than glad to take it.  He knows your heart and everything you're going through.  Sometimes when I'm having a bad day I somehow seem to forget to just take a moment and pray.  Just ASK Him for His help.  He will be sure to answer.  Maybe not the way you want, but in the way he knows best ; )

Prayer:
Father I know you know me so well. You know that I get caught up in fear and worry. Please take my hand and lead me to peace.  Calm my heart and mind. Guide me on the right path today.   You have always been there for me, even in the times I couldn't see. Thank you.  Jesus I trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment